Thank you to both of our families who have jumped in to make it possible for me to be both at the hospital and at home at different times of the day. Thank you also to all who have brought meals - it has been a huge support right now. As soon as Greg is up for more visitors we will let you know. Once he is feeling better I know he'll enjoy the company.
For now, please continue to pray for this part of the recovery. Pray for quick healing, more energy and rest. Also, keep our children in prayer. Jackson has been awesome, but I know he misses his daddy and brother. We were able to take Jackson over to visit with both Everett and Daddy yesterday. Although two brief visits - I think it was good for everyone. Ellie has been taking her naps and sleeping through the night - yah! She also has taken to the bottle and been eating well for Grandma - another blessing and peace of mind for me.
Everett is doing wonderful and has made lots of new friends at the Ryan house! I have been able to peek in on him and sneak over for some hugs and kisses. He has had lots of visitors and loves the attention. Here's a sweet video that his teacher sent to me yesterday:
No comments:
Post a Comment