Greg is currently resting after a tough night. Overall he is doing great and making progress. The pain has set in and still he has been a trooper. The hospital staff is outstanding and has been taking excellent care of him. Depending on how today goes, Greg may be moved out of ICU either tonight or tomorrow morning. He has been a very cooperative patient and the therapists realized quickly that he is goal oriented and so they let him know the small and big goals for the day and he is on them. I love the determination and focus in him! Actually I just love everything about him! So blessed to be his wife.
Our children are all doing great! I have talked daily with Everett's care team and it sounds like he is being spoiled and having a blast. I was able to run home last night to kiss and hug my other two. Jackson and Ellie are doing great and enjoying their time with Grandma and Grandpa.
Thank you for the outpouring of support! God continues to bless us through each one of you. We are fortunate to have so many around us to help.
Please continue prayers for Greg's recovery.
No comments:
Post a Comment