Two years have brought lots of changes, so it only seemed appropriate to change the title of our Stonerboys blog. I have chosen some pictures to quickly review and highlight some of the blessings and big events we've experienced since our last update...
 |
| Greg, Jackson and Greg's dad (Ron) traveled with our church to Malawi, Africa. It was an amazing trip that Jackson still talks about all the time. June 2012 |
 |
| Yes, we now are the proud owners of a minivan and I absolutely love everything about it! We also had a blast taking our new van for a family trip across the country. June/July 2012 |
|
Jackson started Kindergarten! July 2012
 |
| I finally was brave enough to let Everett start taking the bus and he LOVED it. August 2012 |
|
 |
| Our biggest addition - Elianna! December 2012 |
 |
Ellie - 5 months old - May 2013
|
The seasons of this life are ever changing...we enter them knowing that God is good and faithful in his promises. Greg and I have experienced many seasons in our life together so far and through each one we have found that God was not only there with us but blessed us in the process.
I share this because we are about to enter yet another unplanned season. Ironically, picking up where we left off almost exactly two years ago. Earlier this Spring we learned that Greg would need to have surgery again to replace his mitral valve. Two years ago he was able to have it repaired but the time has come for it to be replaced.
This Thursday we would welcome your prayers as he undergoes heart surgery once again. I will update the blog as often as I can to keep everyone posted post surgery. Thank you in advance for lifting up Greg this week as we place our trust in the Lord.
You and your family are such blessings to us and all those around you! Praying for Greg, the doctors and staff that will be caring for him and praying for you and the boys. Love you. P.S. I love your new Title and I'm thinking so does Ellie. ;)
ReplyDelete~ Somaly
I agree -- I love the new title and love the new pictures of your kiddos. I am so sorry Greg has to have yet another surgery, but I know your prayer warriors will be in full force this week. Our thoughts and prayers are with you, your family and the hospital staff. Greg is in excellent hands and wish him a speedy recovery!! xoxo -- Challis, Chris and Anne
ReplyDeleteThe new title is great ! Please know My Family will be praying for yours. Please keep us posted and please know if you need anything we are always happy to help in any way we can ! Always in our thoughts and prayers xoxo please kiss the kiddos and I know Greg is in excellent hands and will recover quickly ! xoxoxo Aimee & Seth
ReplyDelete