Thursday, May 6, 2010

Video Updates...

Below is a short chip of Everett recently playing with his musical ball. This is the most engaged we've seen him with a toy for an extended period of time.


This is a clip of Jackson "flying a kite". We had a very windy weekend and Greg took the opportunity to share an experience with Jackson that we don't often get to enjoy in Phoenix.


Lately we've woken up to Hot Air Balloons in our yard!


Finally, here's a clip of Everett and Daddy at recent birthday party. Love the big smile at the end.

4 comments:

  1. So very nice to see all the boys having fun ... developing and enjoying the simple things in life ... Hope the summer brings you all health, happiness and love.
    Love,
    Aimee, Matt and Kiddos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome video - do you have a camera or iphone? Both boys are getting big and look to be doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, looks like good times! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey there! I haven't checked here in way too long and I loved catching up on the boys :) They're getting so big!

    ReplyDelete