February Highlights:
- A fun visit from a long time friend of mine, Marisa.
- Appointments with Everett's Geneticist and Retina Specialist- Everett's ISFP (Individualized Service Family Plan) review meeting {For my teacher friends this is basically his age 0-3 IEP}
- Everett's MRI (which showed everything was normal) YAH!!!
- Jackson accepted to preschool which will begin later this summer.
- My 31st birthday!
This is what Everett thought of the zoo!
I LOVE my THUMB!!!
Our little artist...
Jackson after a long morning of playing around the house.
Happy 31!March Highlights:
- A great two week visit from Grandma and Grandpa Stoner! Jackson had a blast and misses them very much. I too miss them as it was great to have all the extra hands to help!
- We also had time to visit with my grandparents (Ray and Margaret) who were in town for a week.
- Our 4th wedding anniversary - which we celebrated with a special night away from the boys (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Stoner).
- Our 4th wedding anniversary - which we celebrated with a special night away from the boys (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Stoner).
There were lots of housing projects going on while Grandpa Stoner was in town and Jackson was always ready to pitch in and help.
Look at me!

My boys...

Apparently this is what happens when one has an allergic reaction to latex or bandaid adhesive. It's all cleared up and better now, but I won't be putting a bandaid on his face for a while. So we'll have to just keep to our sock method (see below).

Thanks to the suggestion of a friend (thanks Kelley) we have several sock gloves so that Everett can suck his thumb without scratching his face.

Couldn't pass up the opportunity to take a picture of Father and Son enjoying March Madness!

Family time at a Raising Special Kids Event in Scottsdale.

All dressed up for church - check out his sandles!

I LOVE the update and all the pics! I'm so glad you went to Special Kids Day--it's my favorite event of the year. I was sad to miss it this last weekend :( I'd love to get together before we move at the end of May...hope to talk with you soon!
ReplyDelete