Laura, I was so grateful to see you included me in sharing this special moment! I cannot believe how big Everett is now and I think about you all often. The picture posted of him and Jackson is priceless. What angels! Good to see you are doing well, take care, Love, Bethany
Hooray Everett ! What a proud moment for your family. Please tell everyone we say hello and are always thinking of you all ! Love and Prayers. Aimee, Matt and Family
HOORAY EVERETT!!!! What a huge accomplishment, buddy!
ReplyDeleteCelebrating and praising the Lord with you guys! Love from Iowa :)
I am proud, excited, overjoyed and praising God too! Way to go Everett! So glad I got to see it in person too! Thanks for posting this. :)
ReplyDeleteLaura, I was so grateful to see you included me in sharing this special moment! I cannot believe how big Everett is now and I think about you all often. The picture posted of him and Jackson is priceless. What angels! Good to see you are doing well, take care,
ReplyDeleteLove, Bethany
Hooray Everett ! What a proud moment for your family. Please tell everyone we say hello and are always thinking of you all ! Love and Prayers. Aimee, Matt and Family
ReplyDeleteWay to go Everett! Hooray for Everett! How exciting! Many more to come!
ReplyDelete