It's amazing how the excitement of an almost 3-year old can do to you at Christmas time. Jackson has been anxiously awaiting Santa's arrival since decorations appeared in stores this November. We spent a month reading Christmas books, learning about the birth of Jesus and trying to instill that all of this is a celebration for Jesus Birthday. We hope that he understood most of it, but at least he can make the connection between Christmas and baby Jesus. He also learned a few Christmas songs this year - he knows the chorus of Jingle Bells and sang it repeatedly for about 2 weeks.
New train videos from Grandma and Grandpa.

Jackson was a big helper with Everett's presents.
Santa brought Jackson some Thomas the Tank engine trains.

Aunt Kate was in town to celebrate the season.

Biggest surprise of all was the new bike from Santa.
I would also like to note that Jackson is officially out of diapers. He gave them to Santa on Christmas Eve and now I am doing tons of laundry. I realize this will take a while until we have it down, but he'd doing okay so far.
I love your opening picture of the boys. It is a great picture. Good luck with the no diapers, good idea to give them to Santa! I miss seeing you guys!
ReplyDelete