Laura, These are great photos of the boys... they are growing up SO fast. Where did you have these taken? You guys should come visit all of us someday! :) Carrie
Laura The boys are so HANDSOME !!! Congrat's on the first day of school ! Hope all goes well this year for both Mom and Son !! I wish I could say it gets easier but it only gets harder ! :( Enjoy every moment they go so quickly. When you have a minute (I am sure they are hard to come by) I have posted some recent photos of the kids! Love, Aimee & Family
Laura,
ReplyDeleteThese are great photos of the boys... they are growing up SO fast. Where did you have these taken? You guys should come visit all of us someday! :)
Carrie
The boys look great! The photographer did a good job of capturing them having fun together.
ReplyDeleteLaura
ReplyDeleteThe boys are so HANDSOME !!! Congrat's on the first day of school ! Hope all goes well this year for both Mom and Son !! I wish I could say it gets easier but it only gets harder ! :(
Enjoy every moment they go so quickly. When you have a minute (I am sure they are hard to come by) I have posted some recent photos of the kids!
Love, Aimee & Family