Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring Break Moments

Who could resist this shot? We were out furniture shopping and I just needed to capture that sweet little peaceful face. No better place to sleep than on Dad's shoulder.

This is Everett showing off his one handed bottle holding skills. Little Stinker!

I just couldn't resist the next two snap shots.
There is nothing cuter than my boys when they are napping.

On this particular day neither of my boys wanted to take naps.
So I let Everett have some fun sensory time with pudding and bubble wrap...
while Jackson spent hours playing with a box.
Once he was finished he parked his little tricycle in there and called it his garage!
Mommy and Everett at a park in Scottsdale.

Family picnic night! This is how we sometimes eat dinner on the weekends. Jackson loves family picnic nights - probably because it involved a movie of his choosing. And yes, Greg and I are required to sit in the little red chairs.
My two boys!


Happy Spring!


2 comments:

  1. Cute, cute, cute! I love pictures of sleeping kids! I can't believe how big both boys look! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh the boys are getting so BIG and HANDSOME !!! :) Love seeing all the happy healthy smiles. Miss you all much. Love, Aimee, Matt and kids

    ReplyDelete