We arrived home last night around 6:30pm. Everyone was very exhausted so we got the boys a bath and settled everyone into bed. Jackson was especially excited to see his brother last night as I found him climbing into Everett's crib so that they could cuddle.
Everett had an relatively good night. He woke up to eat around 1:30 am then fell back asleep only to wake up again (not sure what time) and spent the next several hours in our bed babbling away as he cuddled with daddy.Right now he's in the kitchen just making all sorts of sounds. The medicine must be working because he's never been this vocal. All good signs.
Today I find myself both exhausted and humbled. I am humbled by the prayers, responses and love that you all have for our sweet little boy. I will work over the weekend to get some new photos of Everett posted as he's grown quite a bit.I'm off to get some rest. More later.
I'm so glad to hear that, Laura. I'm sure your doctors know what they're doing, but I'm surprised to hear that they're using prednisone for seizures! I've just never heard of that before.
ReplyDeleteFather, may the beautiful babbling continue and let him stay free from illness! Amen.
Laura, haning in there! I am thrilled to hear your getting answers & that he is babling!!
ReplyDelete